I’m a law of attraction kind of girl.
I have seen over and over again how important it is to stay focused on what you want when it comes to making your dreams of finding love after 50 come true.
Believe me, it’s easy to start thinking about what you don’t want versus what you do.
But when you focus on what you don’t want that’s what shows up over and over again and that’s what keeps you alone and single.
Creating a “love mindset” and using “love tools” to make it happen is the secret for making your dreams of attracting the right guy come true.
I’ve used “love tools” for attracting love into my own life and I’ve taught clients how to successfully use them in their lives to attract and keep a good man.
And that’s why today I want to share 3 of them you can use right away to make your own dreams of finding love after 50 come true.
LOVE TOOL NO. 1
Create your dream then imagine it! Get clear on what you really want to have happen in your love life. Do you want a friend, a boyfriend, a lover, a companion, or marriage? Get clear on what type of relationship feels right for you. Next, I want you to imagine what this relationship looks and feels like to you.
- Imagine yourself meeting that special man.
- Imagine how the two of you would have fun together.
- Imagine how you feel around him.
- Imagine the relationship you create together.
Feel this in your heart as if it’s already happening and keep focusing on your vision especially when dating gets tiresome or overwhelming for you.
LOVE TOOL NO. 2
Create a love blueprint. The law of attraction only works when you take action steps for making your dream come true.
Now that you’ve imagined the relationship you want, your next step is figuring out where the two of you can meet.
- You’ll want to start by making a list of all your dating fairy godmothers. These are the people in your life who might know someone single. Ask them about fixing you up if they come across someone they think might be good for you.
- Next, you’ll want to find two dating sites you like.
What works for your friend, might not work for you. So be sure to check out the site before you invest money to see if it has the kind of men on it that you’re attracted to.
- Next make a plan to look for single men in real life.
- Create a list but instead of using numbers, use the alphabet from A-Z. Then fill in the list and voila, 26 new places where you can meet men in your local area. Here’s one to get you started, airport for the letter A. Everyday lots of single men of all ages are flying around the world. If you’re flying too, consider scheduling your flights early in the morning or between 5-7 p.m., which is when businessmen are traveling to and from their destinations.
LOVE TOOL NO. 3
Remember finding love after 50 is a process. I’d love to tell you that finding “The One” happens overnight. It rarely does. Sadly, thanks to fairy tales and Hollywood movies, you may think if you haven’t found the right guy within a month, you just aren’t cut out for this. You feel discouraged and you quit. And your dream ends here.
This is exactly when you have to keep “imagining your dream,” that we talked about in love tool No. 1 and then take more actions steps to make it come true.
It took me almost a year to find my guy. I did it using love tools like the ones I shared with you today. I know they can work for you too!