When: Tuesday April 10th 6:00PM- 8:30PM
6:00PM-7:00PM Speaker Session
7:00PM- 8:30PM Food Tastings
Where: Van Curler Room of Elston Hall, Schenectady County Community College
Address: 78 Washington Avenue Schenectady, NY 12305
Enter through the front entrance of Elston Hall. The Security desk in the lobby will direct you to the room.
- MaryPat D. Ambrosino,RD,CDE, Manager, Diabetes Education and Outpatient Nutritional Services, Ellis Medicine
- Topic : TBD
- Stacie Hebert, M.Ed., CSCS, MVP Community Health Educator, MVP Health Care
- Topic: Fueling Your Exercise: Exercise is a key ingredient to healthy living. Eating the right foods before, during or after your activity can greatly affect your energy level, performance and weight loss (or gain). Learn about the impact food has on your working muscles and how planning your eating can help you reach your wellness goals.
- Healthy Eating for Diabetes Prevention Inspired Menu
- Turkey And Spinach Pie
- Tortellini With Broccoli And Italian Sausage
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Sugar Free No Bake Cheesecake
- Exercise Friendly Menu
- Fish Tacos
- Herbed Salad With Quinoa
- BLT Salad With Shrimp
- Chicken Teriyaki
No ticket needed, registered parties will be on a check-in list. All tickets nonrefundable. All attendees must arrive at 6:00PM to be checked in.